Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seeking weirdos for a new music project!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Kostas

The_Kostas

Seeking weirdos for a new music project!  Empty
PostSubject: Seeking weirdos for a new music project!    Seeking weirdos for a new music project!  EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:06 am

Hey y'all.

I am looking for some person/persons interested in getting involved with a new music project. Sonically, I'm not exactly sure where this will end up. Right now we have had a few attempts at practicing with a bunch of synthesizers, bass guitar, and vocals. We would like to get some more instruments involved and also have some people capable of helping direct our songwriting. I am primarily interested in doing something darkly weird, atmospheric, conceptual, but perhaps with a bit of a pop aesthetic as well. A lot of this is driven by some grandiose lyrical ideas that I have, based around a sort of historical fiction involving conspiracy theories, aliens, Nazis, and similar strangeness.

So, if you have an interest in The X-Files, H.P. Lovecraft, and/or want to make bizarre yet fun and often catchy noises, please let me know. Any and all instruments will be considered, so don't hesitate to give me a holler if you play the French Horn or something.

Also, we will be practicing on Cleveland's west side, and will probably get together every other Sunday (but that certainly isn't set in stone).
Back to top Go down

Seeking weirdos for a new music project!
Page 1 of 1