Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRissa

Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential Empty
PostSubject: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm selling my home in Detroit Shoreway. It's a 3 bedroom/2 bath house that I've put lots of love and work into over the past 3 years. I won't go into much detail on the house itself because that's all visible here: http://www.howardhanna.com/property/property.asp?PRM_MLSNumber=3427204&PRM_MlsName=NorthernOH

What I would like to call attention to is the carriage house we have fenced in on our property. It was built in 1900 like the house and has original wood floor and beams, and an attic with lots of storage space. I've wanted to host shows in it since I bought it, but haven't really gotten past the occasional house party/movie screening. The carriage house has tons of potential as an art studio, venue, or could even be renovated as a second living space. We haven't done much with the inside, but it has updated electric, new roof, new doors/locks, and new siding. I've had parties in it, and I'd say if it's cleared out (we use it for basic storage now) you could probably get about 40-50 people in it, comfortably.

I'd love to sell my house to someone who will take care of it and love it, but also someone who can use some extra space for art, music, woodworking--whatever. It's a great creative space. You can see pictures of the outside and inside of my house, and the outside of the carriage house on the above link. If you'd like to see pictures of the inside of the carriage house, I'm happy to share them.

Thanks, all.
Back to top Go down
constantnothing

PostSubject: Re: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Wish I could buy it, that is super nice! I really like the cool barn space and the sun roof in the kitchen. Great job!
Back to top Go down
TheRissa

PostSubject: Re: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks for bein' nice! Yep, I love my house. Glad you like it too.
Back to top Go down
nathanw

PostSubject: Re: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Would you rent??? If so, me and my roommates would love to do it. We'd also take full advantage of the carraige house as a DIY studio/practice spot/show spot.
Back to top Go down
TheRissa

PostSubject: Update: Currently Seeking Renter   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:08 pm

My husband and I are now seeking a renter for our home. The house will remain on the market, so whoever rents the place will need to be flexible when it comes to scheduled showings, and we'd also like the tenant(s) to keep the house neat for this reason.

We're asking $1000 a month plus utilities. All appliances (refrigerator, microwave, gas range, washer, dryer, window A/C units) are included with the house.

We're also very open to negotiating with anyone interested in renting-to-own.

Here's the link again: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1933-W-52nd-St-Cleveland-OH-44102/33329359_zpid/

There's an open house this Sunday from 2-4PM, so anybody who wants to pop in and check it out is welcome.
Back to top Go down
nathanw

PostSubject: Re: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:26 am

Email sent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential   Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential Empty

Back to top Go down

Detroit Shoreway House for Sale w/Attached barn, DIY venue potential
Page 1 of 1