Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions part two?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
floralgreenispeople

floralgreenispeople

Introductions part two? Empty
PostSubject: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:34 am

Hey, I thought the Introductions topic was getting pretty crowded, so here's part deux!

Anyhoo, name's Rob Hermanez. I just moved to Cleveland (Detroit represent!) after growing up in Stow, OH (went to school in Kent, too) and I'm trying to go to a LOT more pop punk/hardcore shows around here. Basically, the main things you need to know about me are...

1. Favorite band: Title Fight. Check the username, yo.

2. Straight edge, not hate edge.

3. Hangouts anytime, anyone. If you're cool, I'm in.

***Shout out to the dudes who made this board! Can't wait to get to know you peeps.***

Back to top Go down
aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH

aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 am

do we really need to be doing this? i think one intro section is fine. anyways, hey im dan.
Back to top Go down
x96_Quite_ Bitter_Beings

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:46 am

Wtf? Is this really necessary?
Back to top Go down
beatonthebrat

beatonthebrat

i agree with this. 5 pages should be cut cut off (admins do you agree?) like once a page gets to like 5 or 6 pages (depending on the topic) just make a new thread with the same topic just continuing it? anyways i feel redundant because i already made an intro in the other intro thread but i like this dude. im not exactly straight edge but i basically am. the names mark. fuck you. yadda yadda yadda. if you know me, great. if you dont know me and you dont fucking suck then you should get to know me.
Back to top Go down
floralgreenispeople

floralgreenispeople

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:47 am

aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH wrote:
do we really need to be doing this? i think one intro section is fine. anyways, hey im dan.

Just thought it was getting a bit crowded - nice to meet you, Dan!
Back to top Go down
floralgreenispeople

floralgreenispeople

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:52 am

beatonthebrat wrote:
i agree with this. 5 pages should be cut cut off (admins do you agree?) like once a page gets to like 5 or 6 pages (depending on the topic) just make a new thread with the same topic just continuing it? anyways i feel redundant because i already made an intro in the other intro thread but i like this dude. im not exactly straight edge but i basically am. the names mark. fuck you. yadda yadda yadda. if you know me, great. if you dont know me and you dont fucking suck then you should get to know me.

Nice! Nice to me you, Mark! And I like your idea. 5 page cut off sounds legit. Anyone else agree/disagree/agree to disagree? Haha.
Back to top Go down
jvisual

jvisual

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

The introductions page is "stickied" so it remains at the top of the forum. To keep things from being disorganized/messy, I'm locking this one up! No offense to anyone, just please keep it all in the dedicated introductions forum. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://swagultraultra.bandcamp.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions part two?   Introductions part two? Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions part two?
Page 1 of 1