Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+68
brianpaulbarr
SxAxMx
Bammer
EddyMarflakIII
Twabp440
labrat
ayjesse
Jessefreeman01
MyersBLOCK
solipsisticurge
brett!
HomeIsWhereTheButtIs
floralgreenispeople
cup
beatonthebrat
aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH
majestic_unicorn
JoeJak
jeffrussell420
cyakroon
houska
rh4rrbr0
WalterMelon
Babs
WHIZ_WHO_PLAYS_BASS_LOUD
jokeoone
The Bud
Edward
gilliam
maxstern39
constantnothing
alextucker
getxsick
mikemikemike48
Mikey C
timtherockgod
nathanw
Coonies_Girlx3
thepurplegrape
petemilkisdead
okay
inkbink
xJxVx
Thom Tadsen
Shawn McAwesome
Joseph Michael
Abe Froman
Big_Stink
Franklin Delano Goo
MsHissyFit
nicklovesohio
The_Kostas
jeff_finley
ibowers
dirtygank
x96_Quite_ Bitter_Beings
janeshames
jvisual
EscapistRecords
kevinczap
P-Fresh
xkellyx
Sean Clark
motorcitykitty
joshuastephens
airickegan
Rockos Modern Life is War
andeewells
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
brett!

Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:17 pm

brett!

+cats
+baseball
+songs
+puns

Back to top Go down
solipsisticurge

solipsisticurge

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Ich heiße Fritz. I attend shows off-and-on depending on my work schedule, mood, drinking habits for the week, and how crippling my social anxiety is that particular evening. I used to play in a shitty band a million years ago, until I didn't any longer. I also enjoy video games, novels, misanthropy and sloth.
Back to top Go down
MyersBLOCK

MyersBLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Hey everyone. My name is Dan I play guitar in chopping block and I've played in a plethora of bands ranging from rap to hardcore. Excited to be apart of this!
Back to top Go down
ayjesse

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:32 am

Jessefreeman01 wrote:
Hi I'm Jesse and I just moved here from Nebraska. I like food, Sonic the Hedgehog, and my girlfriend Diva.

um.. idk the point of this. why are you pretending to be me..?
this is really creepy..
BAN?

Anyways, I am Jesse Freeman, i DID move here from Nebraska, and my girlfriends name is *Reba.
Back to top Go down
labrat

labrat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:50 am

I'm Emily. 20, vegan. Gore PV grind. I have an asshole dog named STONE COLD MUSTARD but shes cute as fuck. I love hangen out and fucken around with friends and if you havent seen me at a show you will.
Back to top Go down
getxsick

getxsick

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 pm

ayjesse wrote:
Jessefreeman01 wrote:
Hi I'm Jesse and I just moved here from Nebraska. I like food, Sonic the Hedgehog, and my girlfriend Diva.

this is really creepy..
BAN?

Anyways, I am Jesse Freeman, i DID move here from Nebraska, and my girlfriends name is *Reba.

Cool! Another place where I can harass you to hang out with me!
Back to top Go down
getxsick

getxsick

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:04 pm

floralgreenispeople wrote:
Hey, since my thread got locked up (so sorry bout that! I've never been very organized haha) here's my introduction again:

Anyhoo, name's Rob Hermanez. I just moved to Cleveland (Detroit represent!) after growing up in Stow, OH (went to school in Kent, too) and I'm trying to go to a LOT more pop punk/hardcore shows around here. Basically, the main things you need to know about me are...

1. Favorite band: Title Fight. Check the username, yo.

2. Straight edge, not hate edge.

3. Hangouts anytime, anyone. If you're cool, I'm in.

***Shout out to the dudes who made this board! Can't wait to get to know you peeps.***

Woo! Stow!! I actually just moved back to Cleveland from living in Stow/Kent for the past 4 years.
Back to top Go down
Twabp440

Twabp440

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:36 am

Hi my name is Brandon. I'm the drummer in ThereWasABetterPlace (Mathy post rock instrumental band) I live in wellington but am originally from mansfield and was big in te scene there about 5/6 years ago. Also played bass and guitar for columbus local Jonathan Hape.
I love music and am always down to play.i also make my living working night shift at a group home for the mrdd. Gives me lots of down time to work on music!

Please give my band a listen.
Thinking of trying to book a lil DIY studio time and do an ep

www.facebook.com/ThereWasABetterPlace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ThereWasABetterPlace
EddyMarflakIII

EddyMarflakIII

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm Eddy, I play guitar in Dead Words and Harvey Pekar. I also play drums in the not very active two-piece,Servants. I work third shift at Giant Eagle and I don't own a car,so I don't get to go to as many shows as I'd like. You'd probably recognize me as the awkward guy in the corner with the shaved head, button up,and thrifted dress shoes.
Back to top Go down
Bammer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:08 am

I'm balmer, I go to shows when I can. I try to help bands for out of town/state get shows in the area. I'm here to help out, if you need something, ask.
Back to top Go down
ayjesse

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:27 pm

getxsick wrote:
ayjesse wrote:
getxsick wrote:
ayjesse wrote:
Jessefreeman01 wrote:

this is really creepy..
BAN?

Haha whaaaaaaat?Smile

Hangout with ya? Why not, u seem pretty trill.. I have a girlfriend though pig

Haha, cool story. I have a boyfriend. U know this.
I don't think you're making the connection with who I am. Nerd.

haha sorry:/ im pretty slow:p
Back to top Go down
airickegan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:37 pm

ayjesse wrote:
getxsick wrote:
ayjesse wrote:
getxsick wrote:
ayjesse wrote:
Jessefreeman01 wrote:

this is really creepy..
BAN?

Haha whaaaaaaat?Smile

Hangout with ya? Why not, u seem pretty trill.. I have a girlfriend though pig

Haha, cool story. I have a boyfriend. U know this.
I don't think you're making the connection with who I am. Nerd.

haha sorry:/ im pretty slow:p

fuckin slowpoke
Back to top Go down
SxAxMx

SxAxMx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 pm

I'm Sam. I'm from Solon. Been in bands on and off since '98. Married, two kids, AVP in banking, living in the suburbs. I'm obviously #PunkAsFuck ;-)

Currently play guitar in a newer project called Stop Clocks. 

I talk a lot yet I'm relatively boring. 

I once saw Kriss Kross at the IX Center.
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/stopclocks
floralgreenispeople

floralgreenispeople

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Yo, my post got deleted. Isn't the point of this messageboard to talk to friends? Thanks. - Rob
Back to top Go down
kevinczap

kevinczap

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:00 pm

Rob, which post? Your original introduction is still there, I just checked.
Back to top Go down
http://kevinczap.com
brianpaulbarr

brianpaulbarr

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

I'm Brian Barr, live in Canton, go to school at Univ of Akron for graphic design, and head to Cleveland often for shows and such. I make a zine called Isolated Zine & put out new issues when I have time. I'm either doing freelance design, hanging out, watching Netflix, or skateboarding. Let's hang out. 

Seven Sisters of Sleep killed it last night at NTC.
Back to top Go down
Theyuj

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm Eugene. I live out in Chardon.
I currently sing and play guitar in Stop Clocks. I've played guitar or sang in The Facials, The Narcoleptics, and tons of other no names.
I enjoy making fun of people and things, horror movies, and beer.
Back to top Go down
adamrichard

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Adam
Shut in
Doodler
Guitar for Crookshanks
Postin doodles and stuff on Tumblr
I know some of you
Back to top Go down
antifasc

antifasc

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm Ryan and I live South of Lorain in Ohio City.  Come visit, I'm sick of the yuppies.  I've been screen printing for about 10 years and just set up the press at my new place.  Not doing commission projects anymore--but if you have a collaboration that is artistically, musically, or (radical) politically motivated let me know.  Or if you just want to learn.

I have a truck.

..oh, I was in a shitty raw-ass band called Deaf By Arms a while ago, prob not worth mentioning.  But the House of Awesome/Lame that we played at a bunch is one of the best punk houses in Cleveland history. RIPx2.  I'm still writing steadily and hope that will manifest itself in some way someday.
Back to top Go down
evilscience

evilscience

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:02 am

Mary, 23. From Lakewood, attending UAkron for fashion merchandising (well, 'til the end of this year). Ex-band geek. I'm not in a band but I play some guitar and bass when I'm not glued to the internet. I guess I should post hobbies or something? Music, Star Wars, some comic books, and sewing. Yeah.

I'm a bit new to the scene so ... yeah. Excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://evilscience13.tumblr.com
constantnothing

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 am

Love how a few people mentioned playing in the Narcoleptics before..remember going to see them all of the time in middle school! And they had this one guy who played for them who worked at the Solon Record Exchange who used to suggest all these cool punk CD's I would get there for like five bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4