Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+68
brianpaulbarr
SxAxMx
Bammer
EddyMarflakIII
Twabp440
labrat
ayjesse
Jessefreeman01
MyersBLOCK
solipsisticurge
brett!
HomeIsWhereTheButtIs
floralgreenispeople
cup
beatonthebrat
aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH
majestic_unicorn
JoeJak
jeffrussell420
cyakroon
houska
rh4rrbr0
WalterMelon
Babs
WHIZ_WHO_PLAYS_BASS_LOUD
jokeoone
The Bud
Edward
gilliam
maxstern39
constantnothing
alextucker
getxsick
mikemikemike48
Mikey C
timtherockgod
nathanw
Coonies_Girlx3
thepurplegrape
petemilkisdead
okay
inkbink
xJxVx
Thom Tadsen
Shawn McAwesome
Joseph Michael
Abe Froman
Big_Stink
Franklin Delano Goo
MsHissyFit
nicklovesohio
The_Kostas
jeff_finley
ibowers
dirtygank
x96_Quite_ Bitter_Beings
janeshames
jvisual
EscapistRecords
kevinczap
P-Fresh
xkellyx
Sean Clark
motorcitykitty
joshuastephens
airickegan
Rockos Modern Life is War
andeewells
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Babs

Babs

Introductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm Babs. I go to a lot of shows but usually don't talk or contribute in any way. We've probably already met once and it was probably really weird.

I'm a massive Lemuria fanboy and spend most of my time trolling Punknews.
Back to top Go down
WHIZ_WHO_PLAYS_BASS_LOUD

WHIZ_WHO_PLAYS_BASS_LOUD

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:57 pm

FOREVERDICK?????
Back to top Go down
WalterMelon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Hi. My name is Jon. I play in the band Saintseneca and write music as Lost Jon. Recently I've started booking some reading/music shows at Bad Racket. If you write short stories or poetry and you would like to do a reading get at me. I like graphic novels. I like bikes. Let's hang.
Back to top Go down
rh4rrbr0

rh4rrbr0

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm A bit tardy to the party but whatevs. I'm Randy, i grew up in cleveland, went to school in athens at OU, where i played in hardcore bands like Cop Hugger and Kidney, now i'm back in cleveland creepin and scummin it up! I go to punk shows listen rap/disco/randb etc.,binge on vhs tapes and am pretty excited about the new barcade on coventry. where i hold a highscore on WHO DUNNIT? . Other things i'm interested in are: silver and golden age comics and comix/, trashy films, artsy films, films that are trashy in an artsy way, roller coasters, classic video game consoles, PINBALL, food, literature(american realism, 18th and 19th century gothic, early pulp, and NATHANAEL WEST!!!!), professional wrestling(especially classic era ECW).

Also if anyones interested i'd love to start playing music again in the vein of delta 5 , screamers or angry samoans.

Lastly, Rodney Dangerfield is my role model.
Back to top Go down
houska

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:09 am

I'm Ray. Originally from Cleveland. Then lived in Athens for five years, Lancaster for two years, and I have been in Columbus for the past four years. I already see some old friends on this thing. Go Tribe.
Back to top Go down
Mikey C

Mikey C

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:30 pm

houska wrote:
I'm Ray. Originally from Cleveland. Then lived in Athens for five years, Lancaster for two years, and I have been in Columbus for the past four years. I already see some old friends on this thing. Go Tribe.

I hope you're doing well. I want to come and hang in Columbus with Tucker and everyone soon. You should too. We can get pizza again.
Back to top Go down
cyakroon

cyakroon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:33 am

Hello I'm Ryan I live in Ashtabula and play the drums in The Heel and I like to eat pizza and ride my bike and do typical pop punk kid stuff and play shows and yeahbookustoplayatyourhouse
Back to top Go down
http://www.theheel.bandcamp.com
jeffrussell420

jeffrussell420

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:42 pm

my name is jeff and i look like one of the dudes in annabel.
Back to top Go down
JoeJak

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi everybody, I'm Joe. I grew up in Bedford, moved to Kent for school, moved back to Bedford, and I recently moved to the Highland Square area of Akron. I wrote for an NEO music blog called Nasty Fancy that is currently on hiatus and played guitar and synth in a band called Hazel Tweed which is also on hiatus. I'm really happy to find this forum, since I'd love to be involved in something that isn't on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
majestic_unicorn

majestic_unicorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm Christine. I'm moving to Cleveland this summer and will be going to graduate school at University of Akron in the fall.

I like cats, unicorns, rainbows, reading, long walks in the park, and yoga. I recently took up knitting in the continental style, and I've done cross stitch for most of my life. If anyone else is into hanging out and doing crafts he or she should send me a message.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:14 pm

dan. negative. honest. poor as fuck (&idontgiveafuck.) akron native. hardcore. blastbeats. shreddd, haha. tattoos. late nights at melt w/ good friends. lets hang.
Back to top Go down
beatonthebrat

beatonthebrat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:56 pm

the name, mark. the goal, to piss you off! i dont beat around the bush, raw and direct to the point. im glad this was created. do you care if i invite friends?
Back to top Go down
beatonthebrat

beatonthebrat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 6:12 pm

i dont know who runs this but is it okay if i bring friends to this or is this kind of an invite only thing? mike from the spitfire told me about it but he didnt mention if this is clevelands best kept secret or if you guys want this thing to be massive.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:44 pm

Absolutely tell people about it.
Back to top Go down
https://cleveland-diy.forumotion.com
beatonthebrat

beatonthebrat

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:20 am

Rockos Modern Life is War wrote:
what if they arent in the scene?
Back to top Go down
nicklovesohio

nicklovesohio

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:48 pm

We want more people in the scene!
Back to top Go down
nicklovesohio

nicklovesohio

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:51 pm

AKA invite anyone and help them get involved!
Back to top Go down
EscapistRecords

EscapistRecords

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:14 am

nicklovesohio wrote:
AKA invite anyone and help them get involved!

Don't tell me what to do Nick. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.escapist-records.com
cup

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:36 am

im cup

Last edited by cup on Fri May 31, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cup

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:37 am

i

Last edited by cup on Fri May 31, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
airickegan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:47 am

garrett, your picture is obnoxiously huge and i like it
Back to top Go down
jvisual

jvisual

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:09 pm

UnifiedBooking wrote:
What up! I'm Garrett Elkins. I live in Florida right now and it sucks! Originally from Ohio, but moving back this fall and I couldn't be more stoked. (Anyone need a roommate lemme know!) I book shows in Orlando, mostly punk and hardcore, and I also do some photography. I might start booking when I move to Cleveland, who knows. Smile Nice to meet everyone. Let's do this, kiddies!

Hey dude! I removed your avatar as it was really large and was jacking up the forums, just wanted to let you know! We should have had some sort of sizing limitation on our end, which is our bad. I'll try and get that fixed right away!
Back to top Go down
http://swagultraultra.bandcamp.com
jvisual

jvisual

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:11 pm

beatonthebrat wrote:
Rockos Modern Life is War wrote:
what if they arent in the scene?

The goal is to make "the scene" (whatever scene that may be) as inclusive and vast as possible. We want everyone in on this who has any interest at all - As long as they aren't mean spirited jerks!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
floralgreenispeople

floralgreenispeople

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Hey, since my thread got locked up (so sorry bout that! I've never been very organized haha) here's my introduction again:

Anyhoo, name's Rob Hermanez. I just moved to Cleveland (Detroit represent!) after growing up in Stow, OH (went to school in Kent, too) and I'm trying to go to a LOT more pop punk/hardcore shows around here. Basically, the main things you need to know about me are...

1. Favorite band: Title Fight. Check the username, yo.

2. Straight edge, not hate edge.

3. Hangouts anytime, anyone. If you're cool, I'm in.

***Shout out to the dudes who made this board! Can't wait to get to know you peeps.***

Back to top Go down
jvisual

jvisual

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm

floralgreenispeople wrote:
Hey, since my thread got locked up (so sorry bout that! I've never been very organized haha) here's my introduction again:

Anyhoo, name's Rob Hermanez. I just moved to Cleveland (Detroit represent!) after growing up in Stow, OH (went to school in Kent, too) and I'm trying to go to a LOT more pop punk/hardcore shows around here. Basically, the main things you need to know about me are...

1. Favorite band: Title Fight. Check the username, yo.

2. Straight edge, not hate edge.

3. Hangouts anytime, anyone. If you're cool, I'm in.

***Shout out to the dudes who made this board! Can't wait to get to know you peeps.***

Nice to meet you, Rob!!! No sweat on that other thread, thanks for understanding why I locked it! Hope to see you at a show soon. Say hi if you happen to recognize me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next