Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorkingGoth

WorkingGoth

Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op Empty
PostSubject: Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op   Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:56 pm

I don't know if anyone has had the chance to check out this new & amazing shop that just opened next door to Capitol Theater in Gordon Square, but on July 1st they launched a totally free space where you can collaborate and produce zines in their basement at any time. For some of you, the last time you may have been in the basement was when it was Double Feature's show space and we had bands play down there! Please go say "hi" to Lyz and R.A. because they are both awesome people, scholars, and have been members of the Cleveland music scene for decades. Check it out yo!

http://cellardoorcle.com/site/2013/06/05/lyz-bly-rafeeq-washington-keep-independent-books-zines-alive-with-guide-to-kulcher/

They are also looking to raise some money for the space to put into the zine basement. I think there is currently an Indie Go-go running for it if anyone is interested, however I don't have the link.
Back to top Go down
kevinczap

kevinczap

PostSubject: Re: Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op   Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Here's the link to their fundraiser: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/guide-to-kulchur-making-a-zine-co-op-archive/x/502415

This is a really amazing bookstore and I'm beyond excited for it to be an big part of the Cleveland landscape. They have a great selection to choose from - if you haven't been yet, be sure to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://kevinczap.com
WorkingGoth

WorkingGoth

PostSubject: Re: Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op   Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:34 am

Thank you Kevin!!!
Back to top Go down
brianpaulbarr

brianpaulbarr

PostSubject: Re: Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op   Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

This is so cool. I need to head up there next time I'm in Cleveland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op   Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op Empty

Back to top Go down

Kulchur Bookshop and Zine Co-op
Page 1 of 1