Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22

Go down 
+3
nathanw
airickegan
ZeroProgress
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeroProgress

Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  Empty
PostSubject: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 12:27 am

Hello Cleveland,

My name is Ed and I play in a hardcore punk band from California called Zero Progress and we're trying to play a show in Cleveland on Monday, July 22nd. Does anyone on this fine forum feel up the the task of helping us out?

http://zeroprogress.bandcamp.com/

Thanks,
Ed
antiprogrock@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
airickegan

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:35 am

you guys rule and i saw you at the tower last time. i would book it, but im gonna be on tour june 16th - july 17th, so i would barely have any time to promote it. someone help em out!
Back to top Go down
ZeroProgress

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 1:37 am

I emailed paul at now that's class and he said the date was available, but Mondays sucks and did I know any locals. So I think I have a spot if someone wants to make it a show.
Back to top Go down
nathanw

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:28 am

I would go with the Monday show if I were you guys. He usually makes them free bar shows which are fun.
Back to top Go down
nathanw

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

(At least in my experience, though I suppose it might depend on the locals)
Back to top Go down
airickegan

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:33 pm

nathanw wrote:
(At least in my experience, though I suppose it might depend on the locals)

cruelster should play! myself and steve osborne are starting a band called The Drag Hook as well, so if we can get that going by then we could play
Back to top Go down
weloveprison

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 am

yo! my band kilgore trout is trying to come through cleveland this day as well. we're gonna be on the road from virginia, and at this point it'd be cooler to have a show where we don't get paid than to have a day off! not sure if anyone in here ended up setting anything up, but if so, please let me know!

kilgoretroutva.bandcamp.com
Back to top Go down
kevinczap

kevinczap

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 am

DUDE! I fucking love Kilgore Trout! Was super bummed Meg had to leave but yeah, you guys are awesome.

(Raised in Alexandria - VA represent!)
Back to top Go down
http://kevinczap.com
weloveprison

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 pm

kevinczap wrote:
DUDE! I fucking love Kilgore Trout! Was super bummed Meg had to leave but yeah, you guys are awesome.

(Raised in Alexandria - VA represent!)

yo, thank you so much! we love meg and were sad to see her go, but it kinda doesn't make sense for her to be in a band that's trying to be super active right now given that she's a grown ass adult with some real responsibilities, haha.

regarding the topic at hand - any way you could help us out with a show? we'd love to play yr basement/living room/kitchen/wherever flower
Back to top Go down
beatonthebrat

beatonthebrat

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:14 pm

if it was july 26 you could play my friend tonys house party. it's like a two night event but we keep the shades down to make it seem like one long night hahaha it sounds fake but it works when you are drunk. let me know
Back to top Go down
weloveprison

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

oh shit! realized that this is for a show on july 22. we're looking for a show june 22. sorry for the miscommunication, y'all!
Back to top Go down
ZeroProgress

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Yo, so does anybody feel like taking on this show? July 22nd, pretty sure Now That's Class could still host it if someone wants to get in contact with them and find some locals. I love you
Back to top Go down
WorkingGoth

WorkingGoth

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 am

Weloveprison, did you find a show for 6/22? I'm booking a show with BOAT WATER, Cbend, and Best Wishes. Two are out of towners. If you're willing to split, and okay with playing a gallery space, let me know and I'll get you on that show. All bands, except Best Wishes, have sound cloud accounts. Email me at fortheloveofbooking@yahoo.com if you're interested!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22    Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero Progress Cleveland Show 7/22
Page 1 of 1