Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dirtygank

dirtygank

Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) Empty
PostSubject: Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Yo so a few people in my band and my good friend Brandon started jamming this project a few months ago and we're having a lot of fun with it. We recorded an EP and it's free. We'd like to play more shows in July/August so get at us if you need a band! Fast Hardcore with some melodic parts thrown in at some points.

www.vitabassa.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vita-Bassa/580463028633367
Back to top Go down
jvisual

jvisual

PostSubject: Re: Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:43 am

Great stuff, guys!!!
Back to top Go down
http://swagultraultra.bandcamp.com
rh4rrbr0

rh4rrbr0

PostSubject: fuckin with it   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

yeah dudes, this is tough! i fuck with it.
Back to top Go down
houska

PostSubject: Re: Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

I'm glad I just checked this out.
Back to top Go down
ayjesse

PostSubject: Re: Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:25 pm

reminds me of code orange kids/fullofhell with maybe a hint of like homewrecker?? idk, needles to sayi like it a bunch! good stuff:)

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)   Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vita Bassa (Fast Hardcore/Members Of CityCop)
Page 1 of 1