Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Hunky Newcomers (Lansing, MI) - Sunday, June 30th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rozdaddy

PostSubject: The Hunky Newcomers (Lansing, MI) - Sunday, June 30th   Tue May 21, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey all,
I'm sure quite of you know our friend Ben Hassenger from Lansing. He was in a ton of bands, the most recent was Frank and Earnest. He's got a new band called The Hunky Newcomers. They are a pretty rough around the edges fun punk band. I haven't messaged anyone yet, but I'm looking to put together a bill for them if anyone would like to play or has anyone else they are trying to help out on this date, let's do this! Ben is awesome and is always down to help out bands coming to Lansing.

http://thehunkynewcomers.bandcamp.com/

Rozco

Last edited by rozdaddy on Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dirtygank

PostSubject: Re: The Hunky Newcomers (Lansing, MI) - Sunday, June 30th   Wed May 22, 2013 8:59 pm

If they want to play in Ashtabula, I'm booking a show for a band called Trust Fall from Virginia. Let me know and they can hop on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Hunky Newcomers (Lansing, MI) - Sunday, June 30th
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1