Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Need your honest opinion about a tailor in Cleveland visiting from Hong Kong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaroldStiffler

PostSubject: Need your honest opinion about a tailor in Cleveland visiting from Hong Kong   Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi Friends,
   I just heard about a traveling tailor coming to Cleveland in couple of days that's name is Rashmi Tailor from Hong Kong. But I've never experienced with them but I heard a lot about hong Kong tailors are very famous in all type of tailoring. so I need your honest opinion do you have any experience with them, their outfit, fabric and stitching as well? Please let me know they will be here 23, 24 March 2014 so I am eager to know your opinion before I go.

Thanks! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaryG

PostSubject: Re: Need your honest opinion about a tailor in Cleveland visiting from Hong Kong   Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 pm

Hi Stiffler,
  I've an experience with a Rashmi Custom Tailors and once got a bespoke suit for great party was arranged by me. It was a great experience of my life I never seen this excellent Tailoring before, all the stitching was 100% accurate and perfect and fabric and outfitting was awesome so can't go elsewhere. so visit http://www.rashmi.com/ their website and set an appointment they will contact with you personally. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Need your honest opinion about a tailor in Cleveland visiting from Hong Kong
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1