Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eastvanscreamingqueens

Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29 Empty
PostSubject: Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29   Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:11 am

Hey ya'll,

I'm the guitarist in a vancouver, bc queer/trans noise punk band called screaming queens. I found the board via the DODIY website

Anyway, we're planning a two month tour of North America in the fall. And, we were hoping that maybe someone would be into helping us out with a show in Cleveland on Sunday, September 29th? We're playing columbus the night before and oberlin the night after so a show in cleveland between would be rad Smile We prefer all ages spaces (ie: houses, art galleries, pizza parlours) but are cool with 18/21+ too.

If someone's into it than YAY! If not, maybe our contact could get passed along to other queer/lady/weirdonoise&experimental centred bands & organizers in the general Cleveland/Akron areas.

Thanks!

Xoxo
K

P.S. Here's our bio, how to get in touch, & where you can hear our jams:
Screaming Queens takes our name from Susan Stryker's 2005 documentary about the first documented transgender riot in the U.S. Since forming in November 2010, we've played for the Girls Rock Camp Vancouver, as well we've shared the stage with bands such as My Parade, Dogjaw, NO/HO/MO, Shearing Pinx, and Fucking Lesbian Bitches. We have a strong penchanct for harsh feedback, queers, sequins, transsexuality, harm reduction, & anti-oppression.
https://soundcloud.com/screamingqueens
eastvanscreamingqueens@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
kevinczap

kevinczap

Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29   Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

K,

I'd love it if you were able to play here. I'll put the word out and see if anyone can help.

Take care,
Kevin
Back to top Go down
http://kevinczap.com

Show needed for Queer/Trans Noise Punk Band from Vancouver, BC on 9/29
Page 1 of 1