Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airickegan

Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA) Empty
PostSubject: Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA)   Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:22 pm

I wrote this song awhile back in my basement. It's kind of like old Weezer-ish type stuff I think, but maybe not, I dunno, fuck. I just got back from recording the whole 6-song EP in Pittsburgh, and I'm very very happy with it. That'll be coming out soon. This version is rough, but check it out if you want and lemme know what you think:

http://heartattackman.bandcamp.com/
Back to top Go down
furder

Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA)   Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA) EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 am

Very very good sound!
Back to top Go down

Heart Attack Man (FFO: BEATDOWN, FIGHTING, AND PAN-FUCKING-TERA)
Page 1 of 1