Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who books shows? Let's get a list.

Go down 
+20
PZA
unifiedrecordsbooking
Bammer
ayjesse
shaunsterk
houska
Sean Clark
nofossils
johnist
thisisJCK
dirtygank
rozdaddy
joshuastephens
loserchris
jvisual
EricSandt
alextucker
BarnumX
airickegan
Rockos Modern Life is War
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
unifiedrecordsbooking

Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey guys! My names Garrett Elkins. I'm getting ready to move up to Cleveland from Florida. I book tons of shows down here in Orlando, even some fests. I have been booking for nearly 17 years now! I want to keep it up when I get up there.

I'm actually working on putting a show together in January to kind of introduce Unified Records Booking to everyone up there. It's probably going to be at Mahall's or Now That's Class. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

My facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/garrett.elkins
Booking facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/UnifiedRecordsBooking
email is: garrettelkins@aol.com or unifiedrecordsbooking@aol.com
Back to top Go down
PZA

PZA

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:04 am

Hey, I'm Patric Pariano and I book for The Taxidermy Palace a DIY house venue on the east side. We've been having a lot of grind shows recently but have had and are down to do anything else. You can reach me at ppariano@gmail.com or on Facebook/whatever. Local bands please feel free to send me your shit if you're ever interested in playing!
Back to top Go down
TBrown

TBrown

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 am

Tyler Brown
I just moved into It's A Kling Thing!

Back to top Go down
sixpartscotty

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:39 pm

TBrown wrote:
Tyler Brown
I just moved into It's A Kling Thing!

I can vouch for this guy!

I'm Scott, also at It's A Kling Thing in Akron. sam123@zips.uakron.edu
Back to top Go down
furder

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:14 am

PZA wrote:
Hey, I'm Patric Pariano and I book for The Taxidermy Palace a DIY house venue on the east side. We've been having a lot of grind shows recently but have had and are down to do anything else. You can reach me at ppariano@gmail.com or on Facebook/whatever. Local bands please feel free to send me your shit if you're ever interested in playing!
the Tax
Back to top Go down
shaunsterk

shaunsterk

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:30 pm

I posted awhile ago about running the house venue, The Bath House. I have upgraded and rented out a huge spot in an old office building. Its still in Elyria, about 30 minutes west of Cleveland. I've been doing shows out of it for the past few months so if you need help with a show, I'll help if I can, just email me!

shaunsterkbooking@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
EddyMarflakIII

EddyMarflakIII

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:59 am

Hey Shaun, you don't know me,but I play guitar in Dead Words and Harvey Pekar. I just moved to Elyria ( corner of 4th and Middle), and I'd love to help out at this new spot in some way. When is the next show?
Back to top Go down
shaunsterk

shaunsterk

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey! I was actually just at the Kling Thing last night watching you guys play, it'd have been cool to talk then! But any help would be awesome, the next show there is this Wednesday and then there is also one on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who books shows? Let's get a list.   Who books shows?  Let's get a list. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who books shows? Let's get a list.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2