Cleveland DIY Collective
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cleveland DIY Collective

Dedicated to helping promote, organize and support DIY music in North East Ohio.Dedicated to making this community as inclusive as humanly possible.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tattoo questions

Go down 
+2
Theyuj
okay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
okay

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 pm

I am trying to get some work done for my birthday. I'm probably gonna go for american traditional/variation. Where do you guys get tatted? Who is the best? And where are the best deals?
Back to top Go down
Theyuj

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Getting a sweet deal usually means compromising quality. That being said, check out Al Garcia at Reserve Tattoo in Mentor, Trevor Moment at Atom Bomb, Ronnie Castro at Eulogy Tattoo in Canton. They all do superb work, and are pretty solid dudes.
Back to top Go down
okay

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks man, I will definitely check them out.
Back to top Go down
getxsick

getxsick

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

Dylan Young @ Black Metal in Strongsville and Chad Lenjer @ Black Metal. Actually, anyone at Black Metal.
Back to top Go down
aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH

aint_that_the_truthBLAHHH

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:24 pm

got a buddy in cuyahoga falls that inks like a pro.
Back to top Go down
solipsisticurge

solipsisticurge

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 pm

American Tattoo Company, on Madison Ave. right by the intersection with W. 117, Cleveland side. All my stuff is done by Jay, one of the owners. Good pricing and quality work.
Back to top Go down
EddyMarflakIII

EddyMarflakIII

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Lauren V. at Voodoo Monkey is a real delight, and you can stop at Campbell's for a cupcake on your way home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tattoo questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo questions   Tattoo questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cleveland DIY Collective :: Other Nonsense :: Talk to your friends while you're suposed to be working or in class.-
Jump to: